2021 Pinot Gris
Textural and Alluring Skin-Contact White
This 2021 Fleet Pinot Gris from Mornington Peninsula is a heady and spiced wine, packed with white floral and orchard fruit. A delightfully brash pinot gris loaded with flavour. But what really stands out are the tea-like tannins, thanks to some cleverly handled skin contact. This wine has dimension and appeals to those who want a little bit more from their whites.
‘Pink peach colour, floral aromas, spiced pears, textural fleshy core, long quenching acidity, expressive and never-ending.’
- Dunns Creek Estate, Red Hill, Mornington Peninsula
- North facing rows + slope
- Soil is deep, friable basalt rich clay loam
- Vine age: 20 years approx
- 30% de-stemmed and pressed to neutral oak puncheons (500lt)
- 70% fermented on skins for 21 days, then pressed to tank
- Wines then blended together and stirred, then racked prior to bottling
- Minimal sulphur, un-fined and un-filtered
Free shipping is included on six bottles or more Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).
If you’d like to order less than six bottles there is a flat rate or $15 Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).