2021 Chorus Pinot Blend
A new wine in the house for us, inspired by viewing the vineyard as a whole and letting the varieties come together and sing… much like that hook in a song that keeps you coming back!
A red wine built on texture and freshness that is modelled on finding a really pleasurable experience of place regardless of the variety.
Made with roughly representative proportions of what’s grown in the vineyard with Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Syrah. Each variety has an influence, but works in harmony with the others.
‘Bright cherry, earthy, herbal/brambly aromatics, bright lifted wild raspberries, sappy/crunchy texture, silty/fine tannins. It has understated weight and texture. It’s an endlessly interesting wine that leaves you wanting more.’
- Organically grown at our Leongatha vineyard in South Gippsland
- North facing rows, east facing slope
- Fertile basalt clay loam soils (ferosols)
- Vine age: 32 years
- 80% Pinot Noir (de-stemmed) matured in neutral hogsheads, 10% Chardonnay (whole bunch pressed) matured in stainless steel, 10% Syrah Rosé (whole bunch pressed) matured in stainless steel.
- Minimal sulphur at bottling
- This wine was bottled un-fined and un-filtered
Free shipping is included on six bottles or more Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).
If you’d like to order less than six bottles there is a flat rate or $15 Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).