2021 Pinot Noir
Elegant and Fine
The 2021 ‘White Label’ Leongatha Pinot Noir jumps straight from the glass, it has vibrancy and typicity in spades. Wild raspberry & strawberries, and that classic earthy/autumnal undercurrent that South Gippsland is renowned for!
Drink now or cellar for 5-10 years.
‘Dark crimson red colour, vibrant lifted aromatics on the nose, wild raspberry &strawberries spiced damson plums, savoury/earthiness and brown spice begin unfurling in the glass, with silty/slippery pinot tannins carrying the fruit to a long finish.’
- Leongatha Vineyard, South Gippsland
- North facing rows, on an easterly aspect
- Deep, basalt rich clay loam soils
- Vineyard planted in 1990
- 60% de-stemmed, naturally fermented for 18 days
- 40% Whole bunch cluster fermentation for 21 days
- Pressed to neutral puncheons
- Bottled Un-fined & Un-filtered
Free shipping is included on six bottles or more Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).
If you’d like to order less than six bottles there is a flat rate or $15 Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).