Pure & Racy
Our first opportunity to work with Upper Yarra Valley Chardonnay. Lovely core of citrus fruits and driving acidity underpins this wine. Its fine boned and flinty on the palate, with a pure tightly coiled finish.
Drink now or cellar for 5-10 years.
‘Bright pale lemon colour, white stone fruits, smoky/grilled cashews, wet stone & moss. Citrus backbone, slate-like/mineral line and salivating length.
Yarra Junction, Yarra Valley
- East facing within a smaller valley that runs from Yarra Junction to Poweltown in the south
- Gravelly grey loam soils with underlying silt
- Vineyard planted in 1995
- Whole bunch pressed tank for settling, then racked to neutral puncheons for fermentation
- Lees stirred, then racked prior to bottling
- Partial malo-lactic fermentation
Free shipping is included on six bottles or more Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).
If you’d like to order less than six bottles there is a flat rate or $15 Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).