2021 Pinot Noir
Plush & Spicy
This 2021 Fleet Mornington Peninsula Pinot is vibrant and earthy. Its spicy nature is tempered by a heady mix of florals and long ripe fruit.
‘Deep dark heady spices – anise, rich powerful brambly, plummy fruit. Plush texture and the tannins are silky and slinky.’
- Dunns Creek Estate, Red Hill, Mornington Peninsula
- North facing rows + slope
- Soil is deep, friable basalt rich clay loam
- Vine age: 22 years
- 100% de-stemmed, fermented on skins
- All pressed to neutral oak hogsheads (300lt)
- Racked once prior to bottling
- Minimal sulphur, un-fined and un-filtered
Free shipping is included on six bottles or more Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).
If you’d like to order less than six bottles there is a flat rate or $15 Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).