2021 Pinot Noir
Crunchy & Fresh
This 2021 Fleet Gippsland Pinot is bright and fresh. This wine is light bodied and moreish!
‘Crunchy and fresh. Bright cherry red in colour, vibrant nose, red fruits, blood plum, cranberries, herbal spice. Fleshy core, earthy palate with a savoury finish with really long, super fine tannins.’
- Organically grown at our Leongatha vineyard in South Gippsland
- North facing rows, east facing slope
- Fertile basalt clay loam soils (ferosols)
- Vine age: 32 years
- 80% de-stemmed, fermented on skins
- 20% fermented as whole bunch
- All pressed to neutral oak hogsheads (300lt) and barriques (225lt)
- Racked once prior to bottling
- Minimal sulphur, un-fined and un-filtered
Free shipping is included on six bottles or more Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).
If you’d like to order less than six bottles there is a flat rate or $15 Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).