2022 Chorus Pinot Noir et al
2022 'Chorus' Pinot Noir et al.
Inspired by viewing the vineyard as a whole and letting the varieties come together and sing… much like that hook in a song that keeps you coming back!
A red wine built on texture and freshness that is modelled on finding a really pleasurable experience of place regardless of the variety.
Made with all three varietals grown in the vineyard; Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Syrah. Each variety has an influence, but works in harmony with the others.
‘Bright cherry, earthy, herbal/brambly aromatics, bright lifted wild raspberries, sappy/crunchy texture, silty/fine tannins. It has understated weight and texture. It’s an endlessly interesting wine that leaves you wanting more.’
- Organically grown at our Leongatha vineyard in South Gippsland
- North facing rows, east facing slope
- Fertile basalt clay loam soils (ferosols)
- Vine age: 33 years
- 50% Pinot Noir, de-stemmed fermented on skins 18 days matured in neutral oak
- 25% Chardonnay, whole bunch pressed into neutral oak
- 25% Syrah fermented on skins for 21 days, matured in neutral oak
- Assemblage post-malo & barrel maturation
- Minimal sulphur pre-bottling
- Un-fined and un-filtered
Free shipping is included on six bottles or more Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).
If you’d like to order less than six bottles there is a flat rate or $15 Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).