2022 Pinot Noir
Spiced & Complex
The 2022 Leongatha Pinot Noir is more concentrated than in previous years, with yields down by 40-50% across the vineyard, it has delivered fruit with intense depth and complexity.
‘Dark crimson red colour, vibrant lifted aromatics on the nose, wild mulberry & raspberries, earthy/autumnal undercurrent with layers of five-spice and a lifted herbal note unfurling in the glass, with silty/slippery pinot tannins carrying the fruit to a long finish.’
- Leongatha Vineyard, South Gippsland
- North facing rows, on an easterly aspect
- Deep, basalt rich clay loam soils
- Vineyard planted in 1990
- 60% de-stemmed, naturally fermented for 18 days
- 40% Whole bunch cluster fermentation for 21 days
- Pressed to neutral puncheons
- Bottled Un-fined & Un-filtered
Free shipping is included on six bottles or more Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).
If you’d like to order less than six bottles there is a flat rate or $15 Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).