Vibrant & Elegant
The Seville region in the Yarra Valley is so suited to growing poised, blue-fruited, vibrant Syrah. Grown in a wonderful, dry-grown 30 year-old vineyard, on red volcanic basalt soils.
‘Bright Cassis colour, lifted florals, ripe plums and Szechaun spice on the nose. A fine and elegant wine, with hallmarks of a lovely cool vintage. Poised and long.’
- Seville Hill - Seville, Yarra Valley
- Red Volcanic Basalt Soils
- Vineyard planted in 1991
- 100% whole cluster fermentation
- Pressed into a neutral hogheads to finish fermentation and MLF
- Bottled un-fined & un-filtered
Free shipping is included on six bottles or more Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).
If you’d like to order less than six bottles there is a flat rate or $15 Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).