2021 Pinot Noir
Deep & Powerful
The 2021 ‘White Label’ Red Hill Pinot Noir has depth, structure and a powerful core of fruit. The heady spices wrap around a plush core of vibrant black current, dark cherry fruits. Its brambly, and layered, and had great detail and length.
Drink now or cellar for 5-10 years.
‘Deep Burgundy red colour, ripe blood plums and black cherries. Intense five-spice aromas swirling around a fleshy textural core of fruit. Powerful yet fine gravelly tannins, super long finish.’
- Dunns Creek Vineyard, Red Hill, Mornington Peninsula
- North facing rows and slope
- Soil is deep, friable basalt rich clay loam
- Vine age: 22 years approx
- 50% de-stemmed, naturally fermented for 18 days
- 50% Whole bunch cluster fermentation
- Pressed to puncheons, 20% new
- Bottled Un-fined & Un-filtered
Free shipping is included on six bottles or more Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).
If you’d like to order less than six bottles there is a flat rate or $15 Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).