Savoury and subtly spiced summer wine
This thirst-quenching, dry rosé is summer in a glass. Bright and floral with a salivating tail of acidity. It’s hard to believe how quickly a glass evaporates!
‘Dusty pale pink colour, aromas of fresh strawberry, red currants, hint of herbal spice. Palate is fine and savoury, textural, with a dry crisp finish.’
- 100% Syrah organically grown at our Leongatha vineyard in South Gippsland
- North facing rows, east facing slope
- Fertile basalt clay loam soils (ferosols)
- Vine age: 32 years
- Fruit was hand-picked and whole bunch pressed to neutral puncheons (500lt)
- Lees stirred often to build texture and weight
- Minimal sulphur, un-fined and un-filtered
Free shipping is included on six bottles or more Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).
If you’d like to order less than six bottles there is a flat rate or $15 Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).