Bright & Peachy
Fruit coming from Sutherland Estate in Dixons Creek, Yarra Valley. Planted in 1995, South-facing, 200m above sea level, offers a naturally cooler profile throughout the growing season. Lovely core of ripe orchard fruits and driving acidity underpins this wine. It’s plush, fruit forward with crushed almond meal on the palate.
Drink now or cellar for 5-10 years.
‘Bright pale lemon colour, yellow stone fruits, smoky/grilled almonds and flinty/mineral notes. Citrus backbone, powerful and salivating length.
Dixons Creek, Yarra Valley
- Dixons Creek, Yarra Valley
- South-facing, 200m altitude
- Gravelly grey loam soils with underlying silt
- Vineyard planted in 1995
- Whole bunch pressed tank for settling, then racked to neutral puncheons for fermentation
- Lees stirred, then racked prior to bottling
- Zero malo-lactic fermentation
Free shipping is included on six bottles or more Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).
If you’d like to order less than six bottles there is a flat rate or $15 Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).