2022 Pinot Noir
Deep & Powerful
The 2022 Red Hill Pinot Noir has depth, structure and a powerful core of fruit. The heady spices wrap around a plush core of vibrant black current, dark cherry fruits. Its brambly, and layered, and had great detail and length.
‘Deep burgundy red colour, ripe blood plums and black cherries. Vibrant heady-spice aromas swirling around a fleshy textural core of fruit. Powerful yet fine gravelly tannins, super long finish.’
- Dunns Creek Vineyard, Red Hill, Mornington Peninsula
- North facing rows and slope
- Soil is deep, friable basalt rich clay loam
- Vine age: 23 years approx
- 50% de-stemmed, naturally fermented for 18 days
- 50% Whole bunch cluster fermentation
- Pressed to puncheons, 20% new
- Bottled Un-fined & Un-filtered
Free shipping is included on six bottles or more Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).
If you’d like to order less than six bottles there is a flat rate or $15 Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).