2022 Elevate Noir|Gris
2022 'Elevate' Noir|Gris
A blend of related grape varieties, that remains unconventional. The name embraces our desire to grow, take risks and propel ourselves further toward knowing. Always dreaming, always learning.
‘Aromatic, punchy fruit. The palate is electric with pure red fruits. Alluring and bright aromas, spiced liquorice plums. Fleshy texture with a long savoury, crunchy finish.’
- Dunns Creek, farmed by Moorooduc Estate - Red Hill, Mornington Peninsula
- North facing rows and slope
- Soil is deep, friable basalt rich clay loam
- Vine age 23 years
- 80% Pinot Noir (de-stemmed), 20% Pinot Gris (whole bunch pressed)
- Pressed into neutral oak hogsheads (300lt)
- Minimal sulphur at bottling
- This wine was bottled un-fined and un-filtered
Free shipping is included on six bottles or more Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).
If you’d like to order less than six bottles there is a flat rate or $15 Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).