2022 Nostalgia Pinot Noir
NOSTALGIA embraces emotions and love. We reflect on the connection to a place, and how that connection is both at once comforting, but coloured with longing and loss. It is through a lens of connection and longing we decided to make a wine that is a pure expression of a place, a terrior. This is Leongatha, South Gippsland. Country we love.
Drink this now with a decant, or cellar over the next 5-10 years.
‘Deep crimson burgundy colour, perfumed aromatics – florals, cherry, plums – with earthy, spice notes. Leading to a complex and layered palate. A lot of structure and fruit weight, with purity and drive with acid and tannin interplay. Interesting, intriguing and alluring.
- Leongatha Vineyard, South Gippsland
- North facing rows, on an easterly aspect
- Deep, basalt rich clay loam soils
- Vineyard planted in 1990
- 70% de-stemmed, naturally fermented for 18 days
- 30% Whole bunch cluster fermentation for 21 days
- Pressed to puncheons – 25% new
- Bottled Un-fined & Un-filtered
Free shipping is included on six bottles or more Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).
If you’d like to order less than six bottles there is a flat rate or $15 Australia wide (excluding remote and outback areas).